Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Butterfly is in the Air...

I am getting ready for a birthday mass for my nephew Adam who passed away 10 years ago at the age of 5. It just dawned on me that I started this new blog today -- what would have been his 15th birthday. -- I can not believe how the time has passed. It is only fitting that I woke up, with everything else that I have to get done, and I was drawn to this task. As I will always remember - a friend once told me that whatever I do in this life will be in honor of him. So as I find the time to make this blog what hopefully will be a success -- once again my inspiration is fluttering in the air... Love you Adam - Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you....this blog is beautiful just like your work. You have a very special way of adding that "something special" to everything you do. Although we both have many tasks at hand daily...I think I will find time to stay on top of your blog and what's is new in your Bella world! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you also, I can't describe it, although I don't nearly know you guys as well as you know each other, I have a heart full of pride for the people you have become and am so very proud that I know you both. << yes you too Miss Deana << I will always remember you 'resting' on the benches as we traveled country to country around the world in a day. SO much love and so many Hugsszzz to you both from my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sista, it's funny how you are always asking me for assistance when you need to write a blurb for your websites or a saying for your invites...because you have done an exceptional job expressing yourself on this page. I will echo our cousins, I am so proud of the work you do, and you know Adam would be too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete