Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

For all that you are... for all that you do!



A father is a source of strength, a teacher and a guide, the one his family looks up to with loving trust and pride. A father is a helper with a willing hand to lend, a partner, an advisor, and the finest kind of friend.

A father means so many things -- an understanding heart, a source of strength and of support right from the very start. A constant readiness to help, in a kind and thoughtful way, with encouragement and forgiveness, no matter what comes your way. A special generosity and always affection, too ... a father means so many things... when he's a man like you!

Dad - wishing you a very Happy Father's Day - I love you with all my heart. You will always mean the world to me. If I lived a million lifetimes, I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment