Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

We Did It! Best Custom Stationery 2010


Last night was a great night! I had attended the party last year as a guest and this year as a winner - the winner of what category I had no idea until about 7:30 last night. I had asked my cousin (who delivered the cupcakes for the event earlier in the day) to see if there were any magazines lying around - wanted to see if I could get a sneak peak! No such luck! So I had to wait until after the V.I.P winner's party (and a couple of wonderful cocktails later). When I finally was able to get my hands on a magazine I scrambled to see what category - much to my surprise - BEST CUSTOM STATIONERY, 2010 RI MONTHLY's EDITORS' PICK! YEAH ME!! Page 65 - first page of the shopping section! What an honor and so very grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment